27 OCTOBER.......A SPECIAL DAY AND INSPIRATIONAL TO ME!

 








All days are amazing but it’s never like this particular one, 27th October 2018.....changed it all. Beatrice was made happy this day. When I held her in my arms, after all the days struggles...wishes and prayers...tears of joy came running down my dark skinned chicks. 

Remembering all this....it started on a Saturday morning when I had to go to work as usual at Mediavision Academy..... Having no idea that the pain (Labor pains) would welcome me on such an afternoon. 

Saturdays are days where we always had staff meetings and they were exhausting but great to have ideas and see how to take the company to the next level. Meeting with my great friend Nabwegamu Solome a.k.a Shalom the Finance and Administrator that time, Aloyo Annet and Nkambo. 

                                Shalom, Beatrice and Aloyo

The hunger started at about 1:00 p.m., when Shalom said we should order for some food, the meeting, by then had ended. While waiting for lunch, I felt I needed to use the wash room, all this happened in no minute and still nothing had crossed my mind that Antonia was on her way.

The return from easing my self was almost impossible since I couldn’t even lift myself nor legs. But, I was strong….I had to keep moving …to where the office was…that was fourth floor and I was using the stare cases.

My breathing rate had spontaneously increased by the time I reached the office. I explained to Shalom what was happening to me…and she didn’t know and understand it all. Well the right person was Madam Ann, since she has ever gone through this situation. She checked me and confirmed that it was the time.

The process of reaching the hospital is another story…..where Shalom had to be the one to be there and her narration of the entire day is amazing.

“Beatrice pinched me and the boda-man all the way to the hospital, I won’t be there again/…hahaha…” she always says with a smile followed by laughter.

At about 18:59 P.M evening…..I heard a loud cry after several pushhhhh…….pussssshhhes and surrounded by three Nurses doing there level best and helping me, I carried Antonia in my arms.

It was such a great moment. I felt happy, loved and cared for.

Delivering leave was never there, I thought the dates were actually still far….unfortunately…..it was the “D” day.

Happiest birthday Tendo Elizabeth Antonia Kasule! You are 4 (Four years) today and we are still counting I am grateful to the Almighty for YOU.



 

Comments